Hello, I’m Chris Dowling.
I started a family business in 1977 in the print industry. Over the years, the business grew and developed significantly, moving and adapting to the changing print market and technology. As a business owner, I have been involved with all aspects of management, including financial planning, development, strategy, sales, marketing and customer services.
My business is based in Uckfield, East Sussex, where I have lived for many years. I am very active in the local business community, with my own businesses Dowling Creative and Dowling Consultants. I am also a committee member of the Uckfield Chamber of Commerce and a regular visitor to business networking events in my local area.
I have owned and run a family business/SME for the whole of my working life. I have over 35 years of day-to-day business experience – “I have been there and done it”. I understand the challenges, opportunities and successes of running your own business.
My skills and attributes
- Excellent business acumen, with over 35 years in business
- Effective team leader and team worker.
- Well-organised and works well under pressure.
- Effective communicator, especially at high levels.
- Creative with good attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills – able to listen, understand and implement.
- Excellent customer focus and service – with a personal touch.
- Very resourceful, with an excellent network of contacts
- Honest and trustworthy, always pleased to help and support.
Do you want to make your business more successful?
Contact me for a complimentary assessment and discussion